Jawatan Kosong Bintulu - The Bintulu Developmment Authority(BDA) was formed following the discovery of huge reserves of natural gas and oil offshore Bintulu. The development of this huge reserves warranted a central body that not only coordinates the development projects but can also implement projects on its own. Hence, on July 8, 1978, the BDA was created to undertake these roles.
Under the BDA Ordinance 1978, the BDA was established to serve as the government agency to take charge of physical planning and development in Bintulu Division of Sarawak. BDA's designated area covers the whole of Bintulu Division with a total area of 12,515 sq. km including 5 km offshore. It consists of two districts: Bintulu District and Tatau District.
Jawatan Kosong Lembaga Kemajuan Bintulu :
Malaysian citizens residing in the state of Sarawak, qualified and aged 18 years and above are invited to fill vacancies on contract basis in Lembaga Kemajuan Bintulu as follow :
1. Penolong Pegawai Keselamatan Gred KP27
2. Pembantu Keselamatan Gred KP17
3. Pengawal Keselamatan Gred KP11
- Applicants who have registered and apply for positions listed do not need to re-apply if the application is still valid.
- Applicants who registered but did not apply for job vacancies listed can update job application via e-recruitment respectively.
- For those who are not registered and are interested in applying for the vacancies advertised, must first submit a completed registration online via this website.
- Please refer to the TERMS AND HOW TO APPLY, and APPLICANT GUIDE POST LIST before submitting of application and make sure all information is completed in the e-recruitment.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Bintulu closing date 02 February 2013