Jawatan Kosong Gamuda - Gamuda Berhad one of Malaysia's premier Infrastructure and Property Developers with 36 years of proven track records in world-class infrastructure and breakthrough engineering solutions in the most complex and challenging projects.
Our growth is driven by a vision to deliver innovative solutions, consistent operational excellence and superior quality that meets all our customers needs.
At Gamuda Land, it is not just about selling properties but more about selling a brand, a concept and a lifestyle. That is why we are an award-winning property developer.
At Gamuda Land, we achieve this by investing in and developing our people. We help them realise their potentials and expand their capacities. We encourage them to think differently, to be innovative and to strive for excellence. We believe that new ideas, knowledge and expertise are the true engines of growth. More importantly, we believe in achieving success through teamwork.
If you are creative, dynamic, looking for personal growth, willing to pursue a career in a challenging environment and an organisation that rewards performance, join us.....
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Gamuda Berhad as follows :
1. Sales Executive
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Minimum 3 Years working experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Good working knowledge in property development.
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with all level, assertive and strong initiative.
- Must posses a valid driving license and own vehicle.
- Must be able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and /or Mandarin.
- Computer knowledge.
- Will be responsible for sales prospecting, sales monitoring and follow up, site visit, involving in road show and sales launching.
- Must be willing to work over the weekend.
- The candidate must be highly knowledgeable and experienced, independant and resourceful.
- Good communication in written and oral communication.
- Capable of working under tight schedule and long hours.
- High degree of integrity.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office and Autocad.
3. CMS Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- IT Project Manager
- Security Executive
- Insurance Assistant
- Finance Manager
- Construction Manager
- Assistant Manager – Contracts & Commercial
- Accounts Clerk
- Senior Sales Admin Assistant ( Credit Control)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Safety and Health Engineer
- Assistant Security Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Purchasing Executive
- IT Asset Management Executive
- Payroll Officer