Jawatan Kosong KTMB - Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) or Malayan Railways Limited is the main rail operator in Peninsular Malaysia. The railway system dates back to the British colonial era, when it was first built to transport tin. Previously known as the Federated Malay States Railways (FMSR) and the Malayan Railway Administration (MRA), Keretapi Tanah Melayu acquired its current name in 1962. The organization was corporatized in 1992, but remains wholly owned by the Malaysian government. Fares are generally reasonable, but the low frequency of the intercity trains does not usually make them competitive with other modes of transportation.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad as follows :
1. Executive Secretary
- Perform general secretarial duties to the chairman in meeting his day to day responsibilities such as arranging for meeting, appointments, travelling, taking minutes of meeting, attending to internal and external correspondence as well as to follow on specific actions that need to be taken.
- Systematically organized and coordinate routine work such as emails and documents dissemination, draft letters, memos and papers, prepare meeting agendas and reports on timely basis
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Assist preparing all documents for management approval/endorsement
- Undertake other administrative works
- Maintain filing system and assuring accurate document filing for easy access and retrieval.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, Board of Directors and other staff.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Secretarial or equivalent;
- Female; age 23 – 35 years
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in related field;
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu (both oral and written) and have good interpersonal skills;
- Mature, pleasant looking and friendly, resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power point)
Interested applicants are invited to write – in together with detailed resume, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph (with latest photo) to :
Talent Management and Organisation Development
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312
Further information and how to apply, please follow :