Jawatan Kosong KTMB - Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) or Malayan Railways Limited is the main rail operator in Peninsular Malaysia. The railway system dates back to the British colonial era, when it was first built to transport tin. Previously known as the Federated Malay States Railways (FMSR) and the Malayan Railway Administration (MRA), Keretapi Tanah Melayu acquired its current name in 1962. The organization was corporatized in 1992, but remains wholly owned by the Malaysian government. Fares are generally reasonable, but the low frequency of the intercity trains does not usually make them competitive with other modes of transportation.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad as follows :
1. Juruteknik Penyelenggaraan Tren Elektrikal Makanikal
- Age not more than 28 years on the closing date;
- A Certificate of Electrical / Mechanical from a polytechnic or a qualification recognized as equivalent by the government;
- Getting a credit in Bahasa Malaysia (including oral examination) in the Certificate of Education.
- Have experience in maintenance of railway equipment or rolling stock is a priority.
Applications must be made with state experience, personal details along with copies of school certificates, a passport photo and a self addressed envelope (size 4 "x 9") stamped. Completed applications should be sent to: -
Pengurusan Bakat dan Pembangunan Organisasi
Ibu Pejabat Korporat KTM Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :