Jawatan Kosong PAAB - PENGURUSAN ASET AIR BERHAD - PAAB or Water Asset Management Company (WAMCO) was established on 5th May 2006 as a wholly owned company under the Minister of Finance Incorporated. PAAB forms part of the Federal Government’s efforts to restructure the water services industry in the country to achieve better efficiency and quality.
Our primary responsibility is to develop the nation's water infrastructure in Peninsular Malaysia and the Federal Territories of Putrajaya and Labuan in line with the Water Services Industry Act 2006 (Act 655).
We are tasked with the following objectives:
- Construct, refurbish, improve, upgrade, maintain and repair water infrastructure and all other assets in relation to the water systems.
- Source and obtain competitive financing for the development of the nation's water assets and lease such assets to water operators licensed by Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara(SPAN) for operations and maintenance.
- Assist SPAN to restructure the nation's water industry towards achieving the Government's vision for efficient and quality water services.
The Company has an authorised capital of RM1 billion and currently, the paid-up capital is at RM410 million.
PAAB are committed to support the Government in achieving its national policy objectives for the water supply and sewerage services industry.
Jawatan Kosong Pengurusan Aset Air Berhad (PAAB) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Pengurusan Aset Air Berhad as follows :
1. IT Executive – Infrastructure Support
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in infrastructure support i.e. desktop support and server/storage/network/security;
- Experience in Microsoft solution i.e. Windows 8/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, MS Exchange;
- Experience in 3Com/HP network, wireless architecture and firewall configuration;
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms PowerPoint with good report writing skills;
- An innovative team player who is aggressive, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and result-oriented with the determination to succeed; and
- Proficient in spoken and written in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A bachelor degree with minimum 2nd class honours or CGPA of not less than 3.0 in Accounting;
- Seven or more years of accounting experience, preferably in water/construction industry;
- Preferably a member of ACCA, CPA Australia or MIA;
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills;
- Results oriented with good interpersonal skills;
- Self motivated, resourceful with strong integrity and ability to work in a team environment; and
- Good working attitude and willing to travel.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :