Jawatan Kosong MAINPP - Majlis Agama Islam Pulau Pinang (MAINPP) is a council established by virtue of section 4 of the Administrative Law Islamic Scholars in 1959 to advise His Majesty the King the President on matters related to Islam.
Islamic Council of Penang (MAINPP) was established by virtue of section 4 of the Administrative Law Scholars IslamTahun 1959 to advise His Majesty the King of the Speaker on matters related to Islam.
MAINPP role is to produce Muslims who believe, fear Allah and dynamic with Islam as a way of life. It also serves to uphold justice according to the laws of Islam and the control and eradication of apostasy, heresy, evil, sin, superstitions and thoughts that affect the sanctity of Islam.
Additionally, MAINPP also serves to promote, encourage, facilitate and undertake economic and social well-being of Muslims in the State of Andhra Pradesh based on Shari'ah law '.
Policies and decisions of the Council Penang Islamic Religious approved by the 16 members for a period of 2 years commissioned by His Majesty the King.
Before the establishment of Penang and Province Wellesley Islamic Religious Council, which is before this country gain independence, there has been formed by the so-called Islamic Advisory board. The Board is functioning as an advisor to the government and in charge of Islamic affairs in Penang. Among the tasks entrusted to this board is to review and recommend for the establishment of a body that regulate the Islamic religious affairs in the state.
In 1955, a committee was appointed by the Penang State Government to study the establishment of Islamic Religious Council in Penang. However, due to some turbulence occurred in this country in order to gain independence, efforts towards the establishment Islamic Religious Council in Penang was quite slow. In 1957, after gaining independence, a Special Committee that responsible to make research before the establishment of Penang and Province Wellesley Islamic Religious Council was appointed by the Penang State Government. This Special Committee has recommended that a law must be formed before the establishment of Penang and Province Wellesley Islamic Religious Council. Determined efforts of the Special Committee with Penang State Government has resulted with a Bill was approved by The Penang State Assembly on 15th April 1959 and named as Islamic Administration Law 1959 (Law No. 3 1959). On 1st January 1960 after the law passed, The DYMM Almarhum Tuanku Hishammudin Alam Shah Al Haj Ibni Almarhum Sultan Alaiddin Sulaiman Shah has consented the appointments of Allahyarham Haji Yusoff GM as the Yang Dipertua of Penang and Province Wellesley Islamic Religious Council, Allahyarham Haji Abdullah bin Haji Ibrahim as the first Mufti and Haji Ali Rouse as Secretary. Members of Penang and Province Wellesley Islamic Religious Council was consist of two Members of the State Legislative Assembly which are Muslims and 15 more persons were among the prominent Muslims scholars and Muslims local leaders.
- Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan Siswazah DC41
- Bachelor's Degree recognized by the government of institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent OR
- Bachelor degree in the relevant field recognized by the government of the institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto;
- Honors English (including Oral pass) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Please submit your application to :
Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Pulau Pinang,
Tingkat 8 & 9, Menara UMNO,
No.128, Jalan Macalister,
10400 PULAU PINANG.
- Only qualified candidates after evaluation will be called for interview.
- Applicants who do not receive a response after a period of 6 months from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All expenses for the business of the interview shall be borne by the candidate - the candidate himself, and
- Only successful candidates will be informed in the course of the interview.
- Priority will be given to graduates of Al-Azhar, the son of Penang, fit and have the initiative / commitment in the task entrusted to it.