Jawatan Kosong UMS - Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS), an institution of higher education that produces human resources, experts and professionals in a variety of fields.
With the ultimate vision of imparting high quality education to local and global community of students and scholars, UMS has set for itself a high standard of scholarship.
Our undergraduates as well as postgraduate students receive guidance and learning opportunities in an environment that values talent and innovation. Ever since its establishment, UMS has made consistent efforts to develop modern infrastructures and mechanisms, and a capable academic faculty supported by efficient management to provide an effective platform for nurturing young generations.
UMS strives to achieve nine objectives:
- To set standards of academic excellence in various chosen disciplines, such as science, technology, engineering, business, economics, politics and the social sciences, and to receive international recognition for these achievements.
- To explore and apply the disciplines effectively in order to enhance social and national development.
- To uphold academic autonomy and to maintain intellectual excellence in the university community.
- To produce specialised and yet balanced, assertive, open-minded, God-fearing and patriotic graduates.
- To organise teaching and research programmes of the highest quality and relevance for the benefit of society and the nation
- To enhance ties between universities, industries, professional bodies, social organizations and the government.
- To nurture universal humanistic values and open-mindedness coupled with a sense of service and dedication among academics, scholars, officials and auxiliary staff at the university to ensure optimum productivity.
- To contribute towards the dynamic socio-economic development of the nation.
- To foster pride and prestige in the university as a premier progressive institution.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Universiti Malaysia Sabah as follows :
The applicant shall submit the application form duly completed in two (2) copies together:
- i. Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV) to date.
- ii. 2 (two) passport size photographs.
- iii. Copies of documents which have been confirmed as follows:
- Copies of relevant Certificate / Diploma / Degree
- copy of Transcript
- Copy of Identity Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
The completed application should be submitted to:
PUSAT KOKURIKULUM & PEMAJUAN PELAJAR
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SABAH
ARAS 2, DEWAN CANSELOR
JALAN UMS, 88400 KOTA KINABALU, SABAH
NO TEL: 088-320000 (EXT: 4106/4108)
NO FAKS: 088-320885
Further information and how to apply, please follow :