Jawatan Kosong Felda IFFCO - FELDA IFFCO is a joint venture company between FELDA Global Ventures Holdings Sdn Bhd and IFFCO Holdings Limited. This partnership between FELDA, Malaysia's largest diversified plantation based organization and IFFCO Holdings Ltd., UAE's leading manufacturer and marketer of a wide range of fast moving consumer goods and industrial food products in the Middle East and Africa has created a company with expertise in manufacturing and distribution that is capable of fulfilling every requirement of the growing global fats and oils industry.
FELDA IFFCO integrates the entire value chain from oil palm cultivation, milling, refining, processing, branding and distribution of a complete range of palm and palm kernel based oils and fats to global markets. FELDA IFFCO not only produces and markets a wide range of products that cater to the daily needs of households across the world, but also manufactures derivatives and intermediates for baking, food and non food uses as well.
Building on FELDA's origins as a Palm Oil Plantation Cooperative Farmers Movement, FELDA IFFCO believes in sustainability and partnership with farmers, who cultivate the oil palm plantations and manage milling to produce palm oil.
Strengthening its international presence, FELDA IFFCO has expanded its refining and processing activities to include China, Indonesia, Turkey, and the United States cementing FELDA IFFCO's position as a leading player in the global oils and fats industry.
FELDA Global Group is Malaysia's largest diversified agro-based enterprise with a turnover of RM12.4 billion, 19,000 employees and 88 active subsidiaries across the world. FELDA Global Group is also Malaysia's largest plantation owner supporting over 850,000 hectares of plantation land banks and managing 530,000 hectares of it.
IFFCO is UAE's leading manufacturer and marketer of a wide range of fast moving consumer goods and industrial food products in the Middle East and Africa and has its operations and manufacturing facilities in UAE, Pakistan, Malaysia, Tunisia, Egypt, Turkey, Indonesia and China.
Incorporated on 13 December 2006, with a paid up capital of RM 35 million, FELDA IFFCO is a joint venture company, between FELDA Global Ventures Holdings Sdn Bhd and IFFCO Holdings Ltd. FELDA IFFCO operates refineries, markets palm oil products, including cooking oils & fats as well as provides logistical solutions for the distribution of palm oil and its derivatives.
Since its inception in 2006, FELDA IFFCO has built a solid reputation for quality and in doing so has achieved several awards and certifications, namely HACCP, Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, RSPO SCCS and BRC.
Using the most modern equipment and under strict HACCP conditions FELDA IFFCO process palm and palm kernel oils into a complete range of cooking oil, shortening, margarine, specialty oils and fats. These oils and fats are produced in dedicated lines under hygienic and food safe processing conditions to ensure quality of the finished products.
Quality remains the corner stone of our entire process, from harvesting of the palm nuts to our own mills, through the entire processing chain until delivery of the packaged oils and fats in containers to the storage tanks on ocean liners. Every step of the manufacturing process is closely monitored for quality and food safety standards.
Jawatan Kosong Terkini Felda IFFCO
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Felda IFFCO as follows :
1. EXECUTIVE / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – HUMAN RESOURCE
Closing date : 28 November 2014
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years experience in similar capacity.
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Able to work independently.
- Experience in manufacturing or FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 8 years in Operations, Shipping & Logistics preferably in Edible Oil/Specialty Fats industry.
- Minimum 5 years in managerial role.
- Strong leadership, relationship building, communication and people management skills, analytical, and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide quick resolution to issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PASIR GUDANG.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- -Full-Time position(s) available.