Jawatan Kosong Langkawi - The Pekan Kuah service area was formerly known as the Sanitary Board area. After the World War II and during the British Occupation, the Sanitary Board was replaced by Town Board Management beginning the year 1945. The Council was known as Langkawi District Council from April,29th 1987. Langkawi District Council was empowered as local authority and was responsible on matters pertaining to planning,licensing,cleanliness,buildings and landscape in lines with acts and Council by-laws. The gazetted area of administration for Langkawi District Council totaled 47,848 hectares (478.48 sq. km) covering 104 islands all over Langkawi island. Langkawi Municipal Council, the City of Tourism was gazette on 16 December 2000 and was proclaimed was done by His Royal Highness the Sultan of Kedah on 24 March 2001
Jawatan Kosong Pejabat Daerah dan Tanah Langkawi :
1. Pemandu Kenderaan R3
- i. Not less than 18 years on the closing date
- ii. End Primary 6 (six) fully aided government schools;
- ii. D/E/E1/E2/F/G/H/I class driver's license may be issued by the Road Transport Department (JPJ)
- iii. Ability to drive, operate and maintain motor vehicles covered by the scheme in respect of these services.
- iv. Ability to speak, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia well.
How to Apply
Applications must be made by completing the Application Form which is available at the District Office or Website Langkawi http://webjabatan.kedah.gov.my/pdl/fail/IklanPemandu.pdf department.
A completed application form and copies of examination certificates, identity card, a certified copy of driving license and a passport photo to:
PEGAWAI DAERAH LANGKAWI
PEJABAT DAERAH LANGKAWI
JALAN PERSIARAN PUTRA
07000 KUAH, LANGKAWI
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Langkawi closing date 06 January 2013