Jawatan Kosong Nafas - Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan (NAFAS) has been embodied in 31 Mac 1972 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia Ke-2, Allahyarham Tun Abdul Razak bin Hussein Al-Haj. In early penubuhannya, BREATH recognized as the National Union of cultivators have been registered under the 1967 Act and the cultivators Unity acts as umbrella body for farming unions across the country. Unity embodiment cultivators on when it has been inspired by Tun Abdul Razak himself Allahyarham results than his trip to Taiwan.
Along with circulation period and to allow movement of the tiller moves forward, farming unions and Syarikat-Syarikat farmer cooperative principles have been laid down throughout Malaysia and become Pertubuhan farming areas and under the Deed berdaftar cultivators Pertubuhan 1973. Then, along with the change in the ranking of the region and the country, the National Association of farming has also been registered originally as 'cultivators Pertubuhan Nationality' in 1984. So 31 Disember 2010. BREATH has 14 pieces Pertubuhan dianggotai by shifting State, which dianggotai by 291 Pertubuhan farming areas, which dianggotai by 800.272 expert cultivators across the country completes the three ratings pertubuhan cultivators.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan as follows :
Legal Executive (Syariah)
- Secretariat in Syariah Comittee
- Planning in Training & Analysis (Syariah)
- Research & Development (Syariah)
- Syariah Compliance
- Monitoring in documentation (Syariah)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree Law (In Syariah) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar in the origin of Islamic Law and Islamic Transaction/ Commercial Law.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to converse and write excellent English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate is a must. Proactive and tactful. Dynamic and independance. Able to travel outstation
- Preferably candidate that have working experience in Islamic Banking/ Perbankan Islam is encouraged to attend or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.