Jawatan Kosong Nafas - Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan (NAFAS) has been embodied in 31 Mac 1972 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia Ke-2, Allahyarham Tun Abdul Razak bin Hussein Al-Haj. In early penubuhannya, BREATH recognized as the National Union of cultivators have been registered under the 1967 Act and the cultivators Unity acts as umbrella body for farming unions across the country. Unity embodiment cultivators on when it has been inspired by Tun Abdul Razak himself Allahyarham results than his trip to Taiwan.
Along with circulation period and to allow movement of the tiller moves forward, farming unions and Syarikat-Syarikat farmer cooperative principles have been laid down throughout Malaysia and become Pertubuhan farming areas and under the Deed berdaftar cultivators Pertubuhan 1973. Then, along with the change in the ranking of the region and the country, the National Association of farming has also been registered originally as 'cultivators Pertubuhan Nationality' in 1984. So 31 Disember 2010. BREATH has 14 pieces Pertubuhan dianggotai by shifting State, which dianggotai by 291 Pertubuhan farming areas, which dianggotai by 800.272 expert cultivators across the country completes the three ratings pertubuhan cultivators.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Pertubuhan Peladang Kebangsaan as follows :
1. Legal Executive
- Assist in attending to all legal matters of the Group
- Assist in drafting, vetting and perusing legal letters, agreement and documents and render legal advice and opinion on matters pertaining to the Group.
- Assist to monitor developments in the law and keep abreast with changes and highlight the said changes to Management. To also ensure that the Group is in compliance with all new requirements of the law.
- Assist counsel in providing legal support to various stakeholders within the company.
- Prepare, review, finalize, manage and advise on contracts, reports, records, database, legal documentation and all others materials as necessary.
- Attend to all company secretarial matters and liaise with external company secretary to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide all other paralegal, administrative and secretarial support as necessary also liaising with internal and external lawyers on all legal matters such as litigation, convincing and corporate matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Drafting and reviewing of documents and contracts.
- Generally attending to and solving any legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Called to Malaysian Bar
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Admission to Bar and good knowledge and understanding of Malaysian Labour Law/practice, OSHA 1997 or Companies Laws and regulations, Securities Laws and regulations will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to converse and write excellent English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate is a must. Proactive and tactful. Dynamic and Independent. Able to travel outstation.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.