Jawatan Kosong Felcra - Lembaga Penyatuan Dan Pemulihan Tanah Persekutuan or Federal Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority (FELCRA) was established in 1966. Its objective is to develop rural sector by helping its community to participate in national economic activities, thus improving their standard of living.
Since September 1st,1997, FELCRA is known as FELCRA Berhad due to its corporatization. It is no longer a Statutory Body but has becomes a fully Government owned company.With the change of its corporate entity, FELCRA is now able to explore new business opportunities, in line with national development aspiration.
Armed with plantation management and core activities skills, FELCRA Berhad is now diversifying its activities into industrial and service sectors as well as other growing business areas.
Ultimately FELCRA Berhad aspires to be a successful conglomerate while creating a dynamic, attractive and profitable rural sector. This is in line with its operational strategy which balances profit oriented programme with social obligation.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Lembaga Penyatuan Dan Pemulihan Tanah Persekutuan as follows :
1. Setiausaha Syarikat
- The Malaysian Association of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- The Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Have a Bachelor's degree in related field from a recognized tertiary institution or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Company and the Company Secretary License, and
- Having experience at least 10 years in the field of Company Secretary.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems / Information Technology / Programming from institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Company.
- Having a Master's Degree in related field of Management Information Systems is an advantage, and
- Having experience at least 12 years in the field of Information Systems.