Jawatan Kosong Felcra - Federal Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority (FELCRA) was established in 1966. Its objective is to develop rural sector by helping its community to participate in national economic activities, thus improving their standard of living.
Since September 1st,1997, FELCRA is known as FELCRA Berhad due to its corporatization. It is no longer a Statutory Body but has becomes a fully Government owned company.With the change of its corporate entity, FELCRA is now able to explore new business opportunities, in line with national development aspiration.
Armed with plantation management and core activities skills, FELCRA Berhad is now diversifying its activities into industrial and service sectors as well as other growing business areas.
Ultimately FELCRA Berhad aspires to be a successful conglomerate while creating a dynamic, attractive and profitable rural sector. This is in line with its operational strategy which balances profit oriented programme with social obligation.
- Pengurus Ternakan Gred P3/P2
- a) Consists of a Malaysian citizen;
- b) Bachelor of Honours in Livestock / Veterinary or other fields related to the local University or any other institution recognized and accredited by LAN / MQA. and
- c) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia (including a pass in oral test) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Company.
- d) At least three (3) years of experience in the field.
Salaries and benefits of the scheme is based on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Application forms can be obtained from our website or come www.felcra.com.my continue to Wisma FELCRA Limited, Level 4, Division of Human Resource Management.
Please send the completed application along passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates to the following address: -
Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif
Ibu Pejabat FELCRA Berhad
Wisma FELCRA, Lot PT 4780,
Jalan Rejang, Setapak Jaya,
Peti Surat 12254, 50772 Kuala Lumpur,
(u.p:- Bahagian Pengurusan Sumber Manusia)
- Please quote the position in the envelope header
Further information and how to apply, please follow :