Jawatan Kosong IIM - Institut Integriti Malaysia or The Malaysian Institute of Integrity (MII) is the brainchild of the 5th Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi, declared on 5 November 2003.
It was established as a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act 1965 on 4 March 2004.
The Malaysian Institute of Integrity (MII), was established as a coordinating agency for the implementation of the National Integrity Plan (NIP). The main objective of MII is to develop a nation of high integrity, that is resilient and embraces universal good values.
To promote integrity as a way of life among Malaysians through the practice of ethical principles. This approach involves Malaysians at all levels including the public sector, private sector, political parties, non-governmental organizations as well as the public.
To shape a society that is firmly based on moral principles and ethics imbued with sound religious and spiritual values, which are attested by good manners.
To implement its objectives, strategies and programmes in enhancing integrity and ethics among Malaysians in all aspects of life
Jawatan Kosong Institut Integriti Malaysia :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Institut Integriti Malaysia as follows :
1. Penolong Pengarah (Unit Korporat Dan Penyelarasan) Gred IIM 41
- Malaysian Citizen
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position ;
- ( i ) Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications with distinction recognized by the government of the institution of higher education or a qualification recognized as equivalent by the government , OR
- ( ii ) Bachelor of Social Science with distinction recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification recognized by the government; AND
- ( iii ) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu ( including oral examination ) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have qualified in the field of Mass Communication , Public Relations , Media Studies , Journalism , Social Sciences, Social Sciences and Multimedia ) .
- Having work experience of at least three ( 3) years in operating a website , social media and editorial .
- Speak and write in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Skillful use of computer
- Malaysian Citizen
- Not less than 30 years on the closing date of the position;
- Honors English / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- Bachelor's Degree with honors in Management, Social Sciences, Political Science, Public Administration, Psychology, Counseling, Education, Mass Communication or equivalent qualification recognized by the government
- Having work experience of at least eight (8) years in related fields.
- Have experience in conducting studies and research, writing and publishing.
- Able to converse in Malay and English well.
- Skillful use of computing applications.
- Ability to communicate and present papers at various levels of audience.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and work with little supervision monitoring.