Jawatan Kosong IIM - The Malaysian Institute of Integrity (MII) is the brainchild of the 5th Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi, declared on 5 November 2003.
It was established as a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act 1965 on 4 March 2004.
The Malaysian Institute of Integrity (MII), was established as a coordinating agency for the implementation of the National Integrity Plan (NIP). The main objective of MII is to develop a nation of high integrity, that is resilient and embraces universal good values.
To promote integrity as a way of life among Malaysians through the practice of ethical principles. This approach involves Malaysians at all levels including the public sector, private sector, political parties, non-governmental organizations as well as the public.
To shape a society that is firmly based on moral principles and ethics imbued with sound religious and spiritual values, which are attested by good manners.
To implement its objectives, strategies and programmes in enhancing integrity and ethics among Malaysians in all aspects of life
Jawatan Kosong Institut Integriti Malaysia :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Institut Integriti Malaysia as follows :
- Pembantu Tadbir Kewangan IIM17
- a. citizen of Malaysia.
- b. Aged not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- c. Malaysian certificate of education or qualification recognised him by the Government as well as distinction in the subject of Mathematics or trading or accounting principles at both the examination;
- d. Honours English/English (including passing Oral Tests) at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government; and
- e. ability to operate a computer.
- f. experience in the use of the UBS System was given priority.