Jawatan Kosong DIGI - DiGi Berhad is listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd. and is part of the Telenor Group, a global telecommunications provider. Our mobile service operations are undertaken by our wholly-owned subsidiary, DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
DiGi commenced operations in May 1995 when it launched its fully digital GSM 1800 services, the first digital mobile communications service in Malaysia. Since then, we continue to be a forerunner in the provision of innovative telecommunication services.
In the last five years, DiGi's revenue has more than doubled to approximately RM6.0 billion; with a subscriber base of 10.0 million. This growth is accomplished through our focus on making it easy, keeping it relevant and providing the best deals to ensure excellent customer experience in mobile and Internet services.
DiGi is the newest 3G broadband provider and the first in the country to deploy a 14.4Mbps High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) network. Forever the innovator, we are in the midst of a three-year nationwide network transformation to bring Malaysians the first LTE-equipped network with wider coverage, more stable connections and the capacity to serve fibre-like speeds.
DiGi is committed to building a connected Malaysia by driving 'true Internet connectivity' to all customers. We are also committed to building a sustainable business that is financially and ecologically responsible to all stakeholders.
Jawatan Kosong DIGI Berhad
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at DIGI Berhad as follows :
Principal - Regulatory and Business Environment Mgmt(RBEM) Strategy Section
You must possess and have the ability to showcase the following competencies in order to execute the above role effectively:
- Leadership Competencies
- Developing People –
- Anticipates potential performance issues in team and proactively takes steps to address it(e.g. feedback, personal guidance, training, removing obstacles etc)
- Identifies ways to best utilize resources available within DiGi to create development plans that are aimed at realizing the full potential of team members (e.g. experience/ exposure based learning).
- Communicating with Impact -
- Is able to adapt communication content, style & level of detail to help target audience
- understand & internalize key messages
- Is able to communicate strategic messages (e.g. vision, mission, plans, decisions etc) in a manner that drives buy-in & commitment from internal & external stakeholders
- Driving Results -
- Demonstrates the ability to keep self & team focused on achieving goals even when faced with significant challenges
- Works together with key stakeholders (internal / external) to resolve challenges and manage competing/ changing priorities for their teams
- Leading Change -
- Is able to analyze information from various sources, draw relevant insights and drive transformation needed (e.g. structure, processes & capabilities) to achieve strategic goals
- End-to-End Thinking -
- Draws insight from feedback, observation and information analysis to suggest improvements in the efficiency/ effectiveness of relevant processes, systems and practices (both within & across functions)
- Is able to analyze & identify issues or gaps at an enterprise level (e.g. complex issues that cut across organizational boundaries)
- Building Partnership -
- Builds productive working relationships with partners/ stakeholders at an individual or team level to facilitate achievement of mutual goals
- Is able to probe for & understand partner/ stakeholder concerns and provide inputs for decision making
- Project & Program Management -
- Understanding of user requirements and driving execution of projects via milestone and resource planning, quality and risk checkpoints.
- Market & Competitive Knowledge -
- Ability to gather / analyze market and competitive information relating to telco product launches / product performance, pricing, distribution, sales and promotional activities, and competitors' corporate programs and drawing conclusions regarding future market conditions
- Telco Technical Infrastructure/Commercial Business Operating Knowledge -
- Knowledge of the commercial, business operationg model and industry financial trends to drive the Company financial status to be competitive in the industry
- Knowledge of end to end architecture, infrastructure, value chain, systems and interconnect/inter operation including process flows from customer to service in support of service delivery and the services from the customer demands to the delivery, in relevant context.Telco Commercial & Business Operating Model
- Telco Laws, Regulatory Framework & Environment -
- Knowledge and understanding of both local and global telecommunications law and regulatory framework/requirements
- Risk Management -
- Ability to identify and evaluate risk and make recommendations for decision making in respective domains (fraud, credit, Revenue cost assurance, control over financial reporting, enterprise risk) . This includes the ability to evaluate a situation broadly and to understand the influence of external factors (e.g., macroeconomic, reputational, political, etc.)
- Preferably with an experience of a managerial position of at least 2 years
- Experience liaising with Government 8 years working experience within the telecoms industry
- Good understanding of ICT/Telco and Reg regulations and policies (eg. especially CMA, MCMC Acts)
- Good understanding of the workings of the telecommunications regulatory authority and global regulatoryrelated industry trends
- Solid understanding of ICT/Telco and Regulatory regulations and policies specifically in spectrum management and telco-related costing
Senior Associate Engineer – Prepaid Readiness & Fitness
- Good technical knowledge, understanding of Telco business processes
- Customer service oriented mindset and able to associate impact of operational problem to customer experience.
- Like to explore new challenges, eager to learn, fast learner
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Take lead and drive production tasks to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Good understanding of the end to end value chain.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills and like new challenges.
- Team player, responsible, reliable, and take ownership until task are completed.
- Adaptable to flexible working hours. Willing to work long hours and standby including festive and public holiday if required.
- Your Merits:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree holder in EE, Telecommunication or Computer Science
- Strong technical skills in UNIX, Oracle PL/SQL, scripting languages is an added advantage
- Good communication, able to provide structure update with clear objective, presentation and report writing skills
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years of Telco or IS/IT operational experience.
- Intermediate knowledge in system administration (configuration, production activities,etc) related to relevants fields and can work independent
- 2 - 3 yrs working experience in relevant fields
- Principle – Data Architect
- Admin Specialist
- Senior Associate / Senior, Strategic Procurement - Indirect
- Senior - Event & Promotion (Trade Marketing)
- Associate Principal, Performance Management (Central)
- Retail Sales Specialist, Ampang DiGi Store
- Senior Principal or Principal – Technology Strategy
- Principal – Industry Strategy Development