- Managing the affairs of Religion
- Provide advice on customs King
- Provide education / education for the Royal family.
- Managing the welfare of the Muslim community
- To manage and administer the Fund and distribute Zakat & Fitrah by recipients
- To manage and administer the Fund / Property Endowment Fund.
- Manage and administer the Endowment Fund Endowment Trustees.
Election 1936 Council Member enforced by the Government Gazette. With the functions of the Council as Policy for Johor Islamic Religious.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor (MAIJ)
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor as follows :
- Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
- Ahli Fotografi B17
- Malaysian Citizen
- Age 18 - 54 years old
How to apply
(A) The application form must use the Johor State Islamic Council which can be obtained free of charge at the office of the Johor State Islamic Council, Rank 5, Block B, Pusat Islam Iskandar, Jalan Masjid Abu Bakr, 80000 Johor Bahru. Forms can also be obtained by sending an envelope measuring 20cm x 23cm self-addressed stamped or by downloading the form on the website of the Johor State Islamic Council; www.maij.gov.my.
(B) Please state the name of the post applied for on the left side of the envelope when returning the application form.
(C) Applications from serving officers of the Government shall be in accordance with Rule 17 of the Rules of the Public Officers (Appointment, Promotion and Termination Services 2005).
(D) Forms duly completed should be accompanied by a recent photograph of their passports and certified copies of the following documents: -
- Birth Certificate / Birth Certificate
- Identity Card
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of SRP / PMR, SPM / STA, STPM / STAM
- Diloma / joint degree recognized by JPA (which should be soon)
- The Script-Script degree
KETUA PEGAWAI EKSEKUTIF
MAJLIS AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI JOHOR
TINGKAT 5, BLOK B,
PUSAT ISLAM ISKANDAR
JALAN MASJID ABU BAKAR,
80000 JOHOR BAHRU
(PENTADBIRAN DAN SUMBER MANUSIA)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :