Jawatan Kosong MAHB - Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad - MAHB is a Malaysian airport company that manages most of the airports in Malaysia. The firm was recently awarded the duty to manage airports in international destinations. It has its head office in the Malaysia Airports Corporate Office in the Persiaran Korporat KLIA in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang, Selangor.
Malaysia Airports Berhad was incorporated in 1991 when the Malaysian Parliament passed a bill to separate the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) into two entities with different spheres of responsibilities. DCA remains the regulatory body for the airports and aviation industry in Malaysia whilst the newly created entity, Malaysia Airports Berhad is to focus on the operation, management and maintenance of airports. In November 1992, Malaysia Airports Berhad was duly licensed by the Minister of Transport Malaysia to carry out its function as the airport operator.
The holding company, Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) was incorporated as a public limited company in November 1999 and was thereafter listed on the Main Board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, becoming the first airport operating company to be listed in Asia and the sixth in the world.
The main airport is the KL International Airport (KLIA). KLIA is the result of a visionary strategy to meet the needs of new large aircraft and the traffic demand of the 21st century. KLIA has pioneered the use of state-of-the-art technology in airport management known as Total Airport Management Systems (TAMS). TAMS, managed by Malaysia Airport (Technologies) Sdn. Bhd. consists of more than 40 systems and airport functions including air traffic management, baggage handling, passenger check-in and flight information display.
MAHB’s present corporate structure includes ten operating subsidiaries; Malaysia Airports Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Airports (Sepang) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Airports (Niaga) Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Airports Management & Technical Services Sdn. Bhd., Sepang International Circuit Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Airports Technologies Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia Airports (Properties) Sdn. Bhd., K.L Airport Hotel Sdn. Bhd., MAB Agriculture-Holticulture Sdn. Bhd and Asia Pacific Auction Centre Sdn. Bhd. Its associated companies are Urusan Teknologi Wawasan Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur Aviation Fuelling System Sdn Bhd and Cambodia Airport Management Services Limited. The Group has a total staff strength of over 5,000 deployed across 39 offices nationwide.
MAHB also provides airport management services for the Angkor International Airport and Phnom Penh International Airport in Cambodia through a joint-venture arrangement with Aéroports de Paris Management S.A
Malaysia Airports owns Training Centre (MATC), located near Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Penang International Airport. These were established to cater for the training needs of all Malaysia Airports personnel. The MATCs have also been used as a centre for security related programs conducted by International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO). In addition the MATCs provides expertise on aviation security and safety matters to the Malaysian Government and airlines.
1. Admin/Operations Officer – Airside (Enforcement)
- Enforce the Malaysian Civil Aviation Regulation 1996 related to drivings and operations in the Airside area.
- Check the validity of all Airfield Vehicles Permits (AVP) and temporary airfield vehicle permit in the Airside area.
- Ensure all compliances are adhered at all times by contractors working in the Airside area.
- To coordinate and liaise monthly operation activity i.e. ramp inspections,audits, RST inspections, Road blocks, FOD walkabout, No Smoking enforcement with stake holders
- To ensure all FOD, Wildlife Hazard monitoring, hazard management reporting and aircraft refuelling record activities are in place and follow the designated SOP.
- To check, prepare and compile all operations records accordingly and comply to company audit requirements.
- Diploma in Transportation or Aviation.
- Have experience in Radio-telephony communication.
- Possess knowledge in ICAO (Annex 14 : Aerodrome Design and Operation.
- Experience in the aviation sector is an added advantage.