- Integration of faith-based and faith in God values ??the sciences and technologies that are beneficial to form a superior society, brilliant and glorious.
- Provide support to the Ministry of Higher Education to add extensive opportunities for students to enroll in science and technology.
- Contribute to universal civilization and culture professionals to produce graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and effective and responsible citizens.
- Providing an efficient teaching, innovative and committed and equipped with the latest knowledge.
- Prepare and equip believers graduates, high quality and ready to enter the working world
- Islamic College of Science & Technology (KIST) is committed to becoming a leading private education center, professional trainers mobilize and dynamic to develop excellent professional, competent, and the latest knowledge centered on Islam.
- Provide science-based programs and technology across the curriculum (Multiple Disciplinary), holistic and quality centered on Islamic excellence and the latest academic knowledge to contribute to the needs of society and the State.
- To prepare teachers who are determined to be a professional and dynamic leaders through excellence in teaching, research, community service and consultancy.
- KIST strengthen ties with the community so that there is at KIST expertise to benefit the community, and KIST always received support and encouragement to the thriving community that balances the needs of the course with the responsibility to build a knowledge society.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Kolej Islam Sains & Teknologi as follows :
1. Pengawal Keselamatan
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Medically certified by a qualified physician;
- Relevant experience in the following fields;
- Credit in Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Malaysia (including oral test at the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognized by the government)
The completed application form with certified certificates should be sent to the following address: -
Bahagian Sumber Manusia
KIST Group Holdings Sdn.Bhd.
Tingkat 2, Kelantan Trade Centre,
Jalan Bayam, 15200 Kota Bharu,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and how to apply, please follow :