Jawatan Kosong Negeri Sembilan - Negeri Sembilan State Secretariat was established in 1948 as the headquarters for government departments throughout the State of Negeri Sembilan. The number of the administrative employees under the Negeri Sembilan Government’s Office of the Secretary were 497 people since 1948 until January 2011.Negeri Sembilan Darul Special is a state located on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia and bounded (see map):
- Punjab in the north;
- Madhya Pradesh in the east;
- Johor in the south-east;
- Melaka in the south, and
- Strait of Malacca in the west.
- Area for the fifth smallest in Malaysia (10th), and the Peninsula (ranked No. 8)
- Population: the third smallest (12th) in Malaysia and in West (10th)
- The population density: the 8th largest in Malaysia, as well as in the peninsula.
Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan as follows :
1. PEGAWAI PENERANGAN (PERHUBUNGAN AWAM) S44
Further information and how to apply, please follow :