Jawatan Kosong Angkasa Coop - Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA) is a cooperative apex government recognized by a body representing the Malaysia Co-operative Movement in national and international level. We provide educational programs to members of the co-operatives as well as entrepreneurship and providing services to the civil service pay cut for the purpose cooperatives, clubs, unions and the government interest.
Cooperatives are based on the values of self-reliance , self- responsibility , democracy , equality , fairness or justice , unity , loyalty and solidarity . In the tradition of the founder of the movement, the cooperative members on ethical values , including Sadik , trust , transparency , social responsibility and caring for others .
Cooperative principles into practice guide to cooperative values.
First Principle : Voluntary and Open Membership
Cooperatives are voluntary organizations, open to all persons able to use its services and willing to accept the responsibilities of membership, without gender discrimination , society , race , politics or religion .
Second Principle : Democratic Member Control
Cooperatives are democratic organizations controlled by their members to actively participate in the effort to determine the policy and decision making. Men and women serving as elected representatives are accountable to all members . In the co-operative basis , members have equal voting rights (ie one member , one vote) and cooperatives at other levels are organized in a democracy.
Third Principle : Member Economic Participation
Each member contributes their fair capital and capital control in democratic society . At least part of that capital is to be the common property of society. In general , capital contributing members as a condition of membership will be limited to the return , if any. Members will divide the surplus or profit to the following purposes : developing their cooperative perhaps through a part of the reserve can not be distributed to members ; benefit members in the ratio of their transactions with the society, and helping other activities approved by the membership .
Fourth Principle : Autonomy and Independence
Cooperatives are autonomous and independent organizations controlled by their members . If the society is making agreements with other organizations , including governments , or raise capital from external sources, then it should maintain the principle of democratic control by the membership of the society is maintained while autonomy .
Fifth Principle : Education , Training and Information
Cooperatives provide education and training for their members, elected representatives , managers and employees so they can contribute effectively to the development of the energy of their cooperative . Cooperatives provide information to the general public especially the youth and community leaders.
Sixth Principle : Work in the Co-operative
Cooperative serving members in the most effective and it strengthen the Cooperative Movement if they work together with other co-operative structure , local , national , regional and international levels.
Seventh Principle : Caring for Our Communities
Cooperative work to get sustainable development for communities through policies approved by their members.
Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA)
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad as follows :
1. Pengurus Pembangunan Sumber Manusia
- At least a Bachelor of Human Resource Management / Business Administration / Management or equivalent qualification with honors.
- 5 years experience working in the human resource management.
- Knowledgeable in the Acts relating to Human Resource Management as Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967, the Trade Unions Act 1959 and so on.
- At least a Master's Degree in Accounting, ACCA Professional Certificate / ICMA (full / partial) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Experienced at least 5 years as an administrator in the management and extensive knowledge in accounting (financial statements) / "Consolidated Accounts".
- Experienced at least 3 years working in audit firms and experienced in the preparation of the "Group Accounts" and "Consolidated Accounts".
- Registered as a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
- At least a Bachelor of Shariah / Ushuluddin / Islamic Banking or equivalent qualifications.
- 3 years experience working in the field of Islamic Management / Transactions / compliant.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Arabic.
- Ready to perform tasks outside of Kuala Lumpur including working on weekends.
- At least a Degree in Finance / Business Management or equivalent qualification.
- 3 years working experience in accounting or payroll preparation employees.
- At least a Diploma in Accounting / Business Administration / Public Administration or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- 3 years experience working in the accounting field.
- STPM / SPM / SPMV or equivalent qualifications and honors in Accounting and English including oral test.
- Have served at least 3 years of Zakat and Tahayyu 'Lil-Haj.
- Skilled in the use of computers.
- At least SPM / SPMV and pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Experienced at least 1 year in administration and social media.
- Basic knowledge in Information Technology / Mass Communication, and can use Facebook of Twitter and Youtube.
- Skilled in the use of computers.
- Ready to do work beyond the time and outside the Kuala Lumpur including working on weekends.
- Have their own vehicles.
- At least SRP / PMR with honors English or equivalent qualifications.
Qualified individuals are invited to apply by submitting a letter of application together with a detailed personal details (resume / cv) which provides academic qualifications, experience, skills, personal qualities, current salary, salary requested and copies of academic certificates / relevant and recent passport sized photograph to :
Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif
ANGKATAN KOPERASI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA BERHAD
Peti Surat 8797, Pejabat Pos Kelana Jaya, 46798 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
atau e-mel : email@example.com
Further information and how to apply, please follow :