Jawatan Kosong Jcorp - Johor Corporation (JCorp) was established as a public enterprise and a statutory body via Johor Enactment No. 4 1968 (as amended under Enactment N o. 5, 1995). As a State Investment Corporation, JCorp stands among the nation’s largest conglomerates, with core business sectors encompassing Palm Oils, Foods and Quick Service Restaurants, Specialist Healthcare Services, Hospitality, Property & Logistic/Services as well as Intrapreneur Business.
JCorp has since become a national market leader in several of its core businesses, namely the Specialist Healthcare Services and Quick Service Restaurants. It also has a significant regional presence in the Palm Oils Business Segment as well as other businesses, with operations and business interests spanning not only in Malaysia, but also in other regional territories, such as Papua N ew Guinea, Singapore, Cambodia, Brunei, the Philippines, Solomon Islands, Australia, United Kingdom and India.
Over the 41 years since its incorporation, JCorp as a state investment corporation established by the Johor State Government has fully earned the trust and confidence of all stakeholders it intended to serve, especially both the Johor State and Federal Government of Malaysia. The confidence poised JCorp to constantly improve and escalate its capability. This was translated into its financial and corporate achievement for the year 2011, the best ever since its inception.
JCorp’s formidable milestones of excellence are not merely corporate and business orientated, yet aimed at strategic socioeconomic development through the market-driven approach that is careful, creative, proactive and innovative.
Going through the tide of the post restructuring transformation, JCorp continues to gain recognition as a relevant organisation for the development of Bumiputera socioeconomy constantly parallel against time in serving its three primary roles that define the Group’s direction that is a state development corporation responsible to develop the State of Johor via the funding generated through profit maximisation of its commercial entities which is later returned proportionately to the community as its largest stakeholder.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Johor Corporation as follows :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Office Management / Secretarial Science or equivalent from a recognised institute with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Working experiance in a similar position is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential.
- Highly motivated and able to work independenly with minimum supervision.
2. Administration Manager
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics / Finance / Accountancy / Banking / Human Resource Management / Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent from a recognised institute.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to succesfully manage internal and external clients in an effective manner.
- Higly motivated and possess strong leadership qualities to lead the team.
- Able to keep objectives and goals in sight and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficent in software such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and others.