Jawatan Kosong Jcorp - Johor Corporation (JCorp) was established as a public enterprise and a statutory body via Johor Enactment No. 4 1968 (as amended under Enactment N o. 5, 1995). As a State Investment Corporation, JCorp stands among the nation’s largest conglomerates, with core business sectors encompassing Palm Oils, Foods and Quick Service Restaurants, Specialist Healthcare Services, Hospitality, Property & Logistic/Services as well as Intrapreneur Business.
JCorp has since become a national market leader in several of its core businesses, namely the Specialist Healthcare Services and Quick Service Restaurants. It also has a significant regional presence in the Palm Oils Business Segment as well as other businesses, with operations and business interests spanning not only in Malaysia, but also in other regional territories, such as Papua N ew Guinea, Singapore, Cambodia, Brunei, the Philippines, Solomon Islands, Australia, United Kingdom and India.
Over the 41 years since its incorporation, JCorp as a state investment corporation established by the Johor State Government has fully earned the trust and confidence of all stakeholders it intended to serve, especially both the Johor State and Federal Government of Malaysia. The confidence poised JCorp to constantly improve and escalate its capability. This was translated into its financial and corporate achievement for the year 2011, the best ever since its inception.
JCorp’s formidable milestones of excellence are not merely corporate and business orientated, yet aimed at strategic socioeconomic development through the market-driven approach that is careful, creative, proactive and innovative.
Going through the tide of the post restructuring transformation, JCorp continues to gain recognition as a relevant organisation for the development of Bumiputera socioeconomy constantly parallel against time in serving its three primary roles that define the Group’s direction that is a state development corporation responsible to develop the State of Johor via the funding generated through profit maximisation of its commercial entities which is later returned proportionately to the community as its largest stakeholder.
Jawatan Kosong Johor Corporation (JCorp) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Johor Corporation as follows :
1. Senior Technical Auditor
- Developing and / or participate in the development of a risk based audit plan for all technical areas (including but not limited to Integrity, Right of Way, Procument, Engineering, Operations and related function of the company.
- Carrying out necessary risk asessment on annual basis and / or whenever required in order to determine audit priorities, scope and objective.
- Providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services to add value to improve the company's operations in line with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- As a team leader of an audit team, conduct audit assignment in accordance with the international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing as published by the institute of internal audit and OID policy guidelines.
- Assesses the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and risk management.
- Document findings and communicates orally and / or in writing to the audited offices on their compliance, perfomance and potential for improvement.
- Recommends actions to address shortcomings identified, strengthen internal controls and improve business processes.
- Under the overall supervision of the head of OID, conducts special assignments including management reviews, consulting assignments, special audits and training workshops.
- Providing guidence and advice to business units on audit-related matters.
- Must possess minimum a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a technical discipline.
- Professional qualifications on Internal Auditing such as CIA, CISA and related qualifications is an advantange.
- Minimum 10 years post-graduate experience in Technical, Engineering and / or Operational audits.