Jawatan Kosong Penang - Penang was originally part of the Malay Sultanate of Kedah. On 11 August 1786, Captain Francis Light of the British East India Company landed in Penang and renamed it Prince of Wales Island in honour of heir to the British throne. Light then received it as a portion on his marriage to the daughter of the Sultan of Kedah. Light ceded Penang to the Government of India and promised the Sultan military protection from Siamese and Burmese armies who were threatening Kedah. Light is now credited as the founder of Penang.
Penang remained under British Colonial rule until 1957, when it gained independence under the Federation of Malaya. It was briefly occupied by the Japanese from 1941 to 1945. In 1963, it became part of Malaysia when Sabah and Sarawak came into the group.
Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Pulau Pinang :
1. Pekerja Awam Khas Gred R3
- Citizens of Malaysia;
- Aged not less than 18 years in the advertising department closed chronicle;
- Graduated darjah 6 full support royal grammar school, and
- Berkebolehan running related occupations covered by this perkhidmatan scheme.
- Berkebolehan-spoken, read and write in Bahasa Melayu well.
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Diploma in computer science or information technology that is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
- Diploma in electronic engineering (computer) that is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :