Jawatan Kosong prasarana - Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (Prasarana) is a wholly-owned Government company established by the Ministry of Finance, set up to facilitate, undertake and expedite public infrastructure projects approved by the Government. Prasarana and its group of companies are also asset-owners and operators of several public transport providers, namely the Ampang and Kelana Jaya lines, KL Monorail system, bus operations in Klang Valley and Penang, as well as the cable car services in Langkawi.
- Prasarana owns the assets of two light rail transit (LRT) lines: Ampang Line and Kelana Jaya Line in Kuala Lumpur. The Ampang Line, comprising the Ampang and Sri Petaling Lines, were formerly known as Star-LRT (acronym for the former operator Sistem Transit Aliran Ringan Sdn Bhd) while the Kelana Jaya Line was formerly known as Putra-LRT (acronym for the former operator Projek Usahasama Transit Ringan Automatik Sdn Bhd). The two lines are operated by another specially created government-owned company Rangkaian Pengangkutan Integrasi Deras Sdn Bhd (Rapid KL). The Malaysian government took over the assets from their respective companies in 2002 after deeming them as failed privatisation projects.
- On 28 November 2007, Prasarana signed a sale and purchase agreement with KL Monorail Sdn Bhd for the purchase of assets of the Kuala Lumpur Monorail system.
- Prasarana owns the fleet of buses which are operated by Rapid KL as part of the bus network in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Klang and several other towns in Selangor state in Malaysia. The fleets previously belonged to two private companies, Intrakota and Cityliner, which were taken over by Prasarana in 2004.
- Prasarana also owns a fleet of 350 buses which are operated by Rapid Penang. The company started operations on 31 July 2007. The Malaysian government's move to operate bus services in Penang is part of efforts to revamp the bus network in the state.
- Prasarana also owns and operates the cable car in Langkawi and operates it on behalf of the Langkawi Development Authority (LADA). The cable car bring people up Gunung Matcincang.
- In December 2006, the Malaysian government and KL Infrastructure Group (KL Infra), the company which owns the KL Monorail started negotiations for the former to take over the assets and operations of the Kuala Lumpur monorail system. Prasarana gave its agreement in principle to the takeover of KL Monorail on 22 December 2006 and a follow-up meeting was held on 6 February 2007 with the Government on the takeover of its operational assets and assumption of loan liabilities. A due diligence audit was conducted from 5 March 2007 to 27 April 2007 by consultants appointed by the Government.
- However, on 14 May 2007, receivers and managers were appointed for KL Monorail following KL Monorail's failure to settle an interest payment installment to Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad (BPMB) which resulted in the entire loan amount owing to the bank becoming due and remaining unpaid. Nevertheless, the takeover process was still deemed to be on-going with KL Infra stating that it will continue to engage the government and BPMB to address the proposed takeover of KL Monorail by Prasarana based on earlier discussions and an approval in principle.
- On November 28, 2007, Prasarana signed a sale and purchase agreement with KL Monorail Systems Sdn Bhd, effectively making Prasarana the owner of KL Monorail. Prasarana will assume the RM882 million loan from Bank Pembangunan Malaysia
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Prasarana Negara Berhad as follows :
1. Associate, Recruitment, Human Capital Division
Qualification and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration from recognized university / Higher Institution
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in related field
- Good working knowledge of current trends and practices in recruitment
- Well developed maturity, emotional stability, and strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise multi-tasking and able to work independently
- Possess DIPLOMA in Business Administration / Logistic / Supply Chain / Office Management or any related field from a recognized University or Higher Learning Institute
- For SPM holder, must passed with credits and at least TWO (2) years working experience in administrative work
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator, able to work under pressure and challenging timelines
- Mature, responsible and able to work with minimal supervision
- Degree in the field of Human Resources/Business Studies/Organizational Development/Computer Science or a related field required from an accredited institution
- At least three (3) - five (5) years of working experience in performance management or reward & compensation management is required for this position
- Ability to operate individually and employing solid decision making skills
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Ability to influence professionals of senior management level
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with others at all level of the organization and to consistently display a high level of professionalism in all interactions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate(CIA/CISA), Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce,Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Corporate Risks - Auditing or equivalent.
- Job role in Auditing or equivalent.