Jawatan Kosong MKM - Maktab Koperasi Malaysia (MKM) heretofore recognized as Maktab Cooperation in Malaysia is the only cooperative training centers in the country.
As embodied in 1956, financed by the Colonial kewangannya purposes Welfare and Development Fund, when the kingdom also has contributed greatly to promoting the overall development of MSM.
In 1968, MKM has diiktiraf as an entity with the Act Maktab berkanun Cooperation (Perbadanan)! 968 which luluskan by Parlimen on 11 September 1968. In accordance with the circulation period, Parlimen has graduated Maktab Cooperation Act (Perbadanan) (Pindaan) 2011 [Act 1398] the first berkuatkuasa on 1 September 2011 aims to take care tadbir memperkemaskan MSM in order to design and execute innovative and creative programs for the development of the cooperative movement meyokong .
MKM been placed under several ministries including the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Land and Cooperative Development. In 2009, MSM has been placed under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK).
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Maktab Koperasi Malaysia as follows :
1. Pembantu Penyediaan Makanan N17
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position ;
- Qualification : Certificate of Education (SPM )
- Areas / Specific Qualifications :
- Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification ( preference to candidates who have passed the subject Economics
- Household peringkt SPM). or
- Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in food preparation or equivalent qualification , or
- Certificate in hotel and catering from local polytechnics or equivalent qualification
- Honors English / Malay ( including oral exam ) in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
Applicants must use the form available on the MCC website . In the left corner of the envelope, the position applied for , or
Candidates can also apply on ` Apply Online Job portal with Malaysia Ministry of Human Resources web browsing www.JobsMalaysia @ mohr.gov.my
All applications must be accompanied by a certified copy of the certificate and recent passport size photograph addressed to :
MAKTAB KOPERASI MALAYSIA
PETI SURAT 60, 103 JALAN TEMPLER
46700 PETALING JAYA
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
(u/p : Unit Sumber Manusia)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :