Jawatan Kosong Telekom - Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM), Malaysia’s broadband champion and leading integrated information and communications group, offers a comprehensive range of communication services and solutions in broadband, data and fixed-line. As a market leader, TM is driven by stakeholder value creation in a highly competitive environment. The Group places emphasis on delivering an enhanced customer experience via continuous customer service quality improvements and innovations, whilst focusing on increased operational efficiency and productivity.
Jawatan Kosong Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Telekom Malaysia Berhad as follows :
Pembantu Pegawai Sokongan, Channel Management
- Candidate must possess a recognized Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, IT or equivalent.
- Good at Customer Orientation
- Possess a positive attitude with good interpersonal skills and result oriented
- Excellent using Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to work in a team, handle plenty of pressure and able to complete tasks with satisfaction.
- Able to ascertain task requirements with minimal instruction.
- Must have high level of professionalism, positive attitude and courteous at all time
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering or Diploma in Information Technology or Diploma in Computer Science or Diploma in Computer Engineering or Diploma in Mechatronic or other related discipline.
- Strong technical knowledge, skills and expertise in handling complexity and diversity of work at the airport and different government departments.
- In-depth understanding of customized product and services.
- At least 3 years experience in telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge in the aviation industry will be an advantage.
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Accounting, Engineering or Finance or Equivalent
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and interaction skills.
- Pleasant personality with an open attitude and admirable behavioral traits.
- Ability to work in dynamic/rapidly changing work environment and under pressure.
- Ability to clearly understand the problem statement in order to meet customer request and provide effective and timely assistant in a positive manner.
- Academic qualification: Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or Economics or Accounting, Engineering or Finance or equivalent.
- Experience:Working experience with at least 1 year preferably with basic knowledge in strategic analysis, marketing and sales.
- Strong understanding of business sense and strategies.
- Candidate with understanding and exposure to Software Development Life Cycle, System Solutioning and/or Project Management will have advantanges
- Clearly understanding of problem statements in order to meet customer request and provide effective and timely assistant in a positive manner.
- Posses strong command both of written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant personality with an open attitude, admirable behavioral traits, resillient under pressure, able to work independently with less supervision and strong team player.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Finance/ Accounting/ Telecommunication
- People oriented with excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication