Jawatan Kosong PPAK - Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kelantan (PPAK) that was originally identified as embodied Carnegie Public Library in 1938, the total of 1,000.00 pounds sterling support from the Carnegie Foundation in New York and RM2, 500.00 donation from the kingdom of Kelantan state. The building is located on Dooktor Street, Kota Bharu. Members elected at that time consisted are En. A.C. Baker; adviser to the British, En.Gordon It, En. C.Crae and YM Tengku Mahyiddeen. Help as much as RM1, 000.00 a year the country received from the kingdom of the year 1939 to 1946. Whatever be between 1947 – 1949, the library receives only as much of the royal country RM500.00 annual grants.
Jawatan Kosong Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kelantan :
- Penolong Akauntan Gred W27
- i) Diploma in business studies, finance, banking or accounting are recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- ii) Licentiate of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of United Kingdom in the field of finance recognized by the government or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- iii) A pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
How to apply
- i) Applicants are required to fill PPAK 1/2012 which can be found in the Administration, 2nd Floor, University Library Corporation at RM2.00
- ii) Each application shall be accompanied by a passport size photo, copy of identity card / birth certificate, school leaving certificate,
- iii) Certificate of schooling and other documents relevant certificates
- iv) Applications that do not follow the rules and late entries will not be entertained.
Applications must be submitted to the following address:
Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Kelantan
Jalan Mahmood, 15200 Kota Bharu
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PPAK closing date 24 January 2013