Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat
We are a progressive Islamic Bank in Malaysia looking at cementing our position as a key provider of Shariah compliant banking products. We are now recruiting for an experience Islamic finance professional to fill the following position:
- Eksekutif Jabatan Sekuriti Pendapatan Tetap
- Executive Foreign Exchange Department
- Executive Treasury Sales 2 Department
- Executive Investment Department
- Eksekutif Jabatan Pasaran Wang
Eksekutif Jabatan Sekuriti Pendapatan Tetap
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in financial sector / economics / statistics.
- Having experience at least 2 years in the bonds market.
- Have exposure in the Capital Markets and finance.
- Preference is given to candidates who have a license Malaysian Financial Market (CPM).
Executive Foreign Exchange Department
- To perform and fulfill the Bank’s interest rate-related asset and liability hedging requirements through Islamic Profit Rate Swap (IPRS) dealing at the interbank market.
- To perform market analysis on the interest rate outlook and provide market advice on the optimal timing to enter into IPRS on behalf of Bank Rakyat.
- To ensure the Department meets its hedging targets set by the Management in the management of IPRS contracts.
- To also assist the Department in Forex-related business transactions with corporate customers and interbank counterparties.
- Act as a point of contact for Bank Rakyat for all matters related to FX Interbank and IPRS “Islamic Profit Rate Swap”
- To assist in the research and market analysis related to the Department’s portfolios.
- To develop effective reporting on the IPRS exposure of the Bank to be reported to the Management.
- Must possess a minimum of Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Accounting or equivalent. A license by Persatuan Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia (PPKM) in dealing of treasury related products will be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in dealing with treasury products, preferably in Interest Rate Swap (IRS), Islamic Profit Rate Swap (IPRS) or Foreign Exchange (FX).
- Good understanding/fundamentals of treasury products and market forecasting techniques especially in interest rates hedging strategies.
- Analytical, comfortable working independently under minimum supervision as well as a team player.
Executive Treasury Sales 2 Department
- To maintain FDR & reduce concentration towards 10 top depositor and to expand customers segmentation based on industrial sector such as: construction, education, health and services, retail trade, hotels and restaurants, mining, real estate/properties.
- To support Money Market department in developing their client base and business potential for UNIDC.
- Maintain good relationship with corporate cutomer in order to show our gratitude & appreciation for their support and to increase customers loyalty with Bank
- To carry out all activities/duties without any violation of any internal and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) policies.
- Ensure all duties and reponsibilities carried out with integrity, productive and planned subject to internal and external policies.
- Degree in accounting, finance or economics preferred
- 1-2 years working experience in relevant fields
- Strong communicative skills
- Proactive, dynamic and self-driven
- Team player with pleasant personality
Executive Investment Department
- To conduct research and analysis on the stock market, economy, industry and sector outlook
- Prepare reports on research done.
- Identify and evaluate the return on investment on the stocks based on fundamental and technical analysis valuations.
- Prepare paperwork on proposed investment for investment committee approval.
- To assist in research and analysis for other department for views on company analysis for investment in shares or capital market etc.
- Making proposals based on the findings from research and analysis in order to assist in making investment strategies and decision making.
- To perform other duties as directed or required from time to time.
- Degree in Investment Analysis, Economics / Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or Mathematics.
- Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in a fund management environment or research.
- Possess strong numerical and quantitative ability.
- Excellent communication and writing skills especially in presenting complex ideas.
- ndependent, analytical, meticulous, dynamic, self-motivated but team-driven and personable.
Eksekutif Jabatan Pasaran Wang
- Analyze the needs of the Bank's fund and manage its liquidity, as determined by management from time to time.
- Analyse 'Liquidity Framework' as ALCO requirements and Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Provide financial resources in accordance with the composition of deposits placed by the Management.
- Contribute to the Bank's profit through investment income.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Bank's assets.
- Ensure that the Bank's financial management is managed in the best way.
- Ensure that the operation and work processes continuously improved markets.
- Conduct transactions in money market and other instruments including UNIDC on the guidelines, peraturandan acts set.
- To ensure receipt of funds and payment effected within the prescribed period and in accordance with the current power limits.
- Conduct transactions of purchase and sale of commodities on behalf of its branches and headquarters (based konsepTawarruq) with Bursa Suq Al-Sila.
- Conduct transactions of purchase and sale of commodities on behalf of the Credit Card Department (based on the concept Tawarruq) with brokers and ASJ Able Ace Capital.
- Have the approval of at least a Master's degree in Finance / Business Administration.
- Having experience at least 3 years in the financial markets
- Have exposure in the Capital Markets and finance.
- Malaysia is licensed Financial Market (CPM).
How to apply
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Bank Rakyat closing date 28 Februari 2013