Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Gombak - The existence of the Gombak district began with the formation of Gombak / Petaling District following the disintegration of boundaries Kuala Lumpur on 1st January 1975, and is known by the name "Inland District Health Office" on Young Road, Kuala Lumpur, next to the Ministry of Health Malaysia, Jalan Cenderasari before ministry moved to Putrajaya. For ease of administration, the county Health Gombak / Petaling has become two separate areas of health administration in 1985.
Since the Gombak District Health Office has moved from its original office to a rented building 3 storey shop located at No.13, Jalan SG 1/9, Taman Sri Gombak. On 19th February 2001, the Office Kesihtan have got approval to move to a new office building that is stall two doors, three floors to accommodate the additional members who need a wider work area
Jawatan Kosong Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F29-Projek TPC EKL
- Holds a diploma in computer science or information technology that is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
- Diploma in electronic engineering (computer) that is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto;
- Passed Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
- Age not exceeding 35 years;
- Priority to having work experience in the field of ICT;
How to apply
Please obtain the application form and submit the form along with a picture of their passports, copies of identity cards and certificates that have been certified to:
Unit Teknologi Maklumat,Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Selangor(u.p: Pn. Noor Azah bt Ahmad).
send yiur resume to :
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Gombak - Closing Date 26 February 2013