Jawatan Kosong Sime Darby - Sime Darby is a Malaysia - based diversified multinational involved in key growth sectors, namely plantation, property, motors, industrial, energy & utilities and healthcare. Founded in 1910, its business divisions seek to create positive benefits in the economy, environment and society where it has a presence. With a workforce of more than 100,000 employees in over 20 countries, Sime Darby is committed to building a sustainable future for all its stakeholders.A key element of Sime Darby’s sustainable future is a high performing workforce. The Sime Darby Management Trainee Programme is designed to meet this need by maximizing the potential of young talents and nurturing them as future leaders.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Sime Darby Property Berhad as follows :
Senior Executive, GCA | 191
- Design, develop and maintain ACL scripts and other programmed solutions to assist in effecitve controls monitoring and data analysis.
- Lead data analysis efforts, through extraction and analysis of transactional data using ACL queries, to facilitate loss prevention, fraud detection, data quality and data integration projects.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost recoveries, cost avoidance, process and control improvements based on data analysis conclusions.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or information systems.
- Professional ceritification or technical qualification (e.g CISA, CIA, CPA, CFE, CA, SAP Certified and CISSP) is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of professional auditing experience
- At least 3 years of direct experience using ACL at an intermediate to advanced level, including script development.
- Executive, Corporate Assurance | 202
- Executive, GCA | 190
- Executive, GCA | 189
- Executive, GCA | 188
- Executive, GCA | 187
- Manager, GCA | 186
- Assistant Manager, GCA | 185
- Senior Executive, GCA | 203