Jawatan Kosong UiTM Mara - Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) is Malaysia’s largest institution of higher learning in terms of size and population.
Universiti Teknologi MARA is a public university with its main campus located in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. The Shah Alam campus is the flagship institution of the Universiti Teknologi MARA System, the largest university in Malaysia in terms of size and student enrollment and the only public university carrying out intakes twice a year.
The university's faculties comprise 4,000 academics, scholars and researchers. The university has expanded nationwide with four satellite campuses, 12 branch campuses, nine city campuses and 21 affiliated colleges. With this network and over 17,000 staff, the university offers more than 300 academic programmes. It is home to some 172,000 students: bumiputeras and international students. The teaching is fully conducted in English.
UiTM is closely linked to the development of the independent Malaysian nation. It began in November 1956 as Dewan Latehan RIDA (Rural and Industrial Development Authority Training Center) in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. The school later became known as Maktab MARA (MARA College) in 1965. The name change meant that the college no longer operated under RIDA and instead became the most important unit of the MARA Training Division. MARA stands for Majlis Amanah Rakyat (Council of Trust for the People) under the charismatic and dynamic leadership of Tan Sri Arshad Ayub.
In 1967, the college was upgraded to Institut Teknologi MARA (MARA Institute of Technology) or ITM. Its establishment came as a response to a need in Malaysia for trained professionals, especially among Bumiputeras.
ITM's development took three major stages:
- From 1967 to 1976, ITM was an autonomous body with its own 300 acre (1.2 km²) campus in Shah Alam, operating under the Ministry of Rural Development.
- From 1976 to 1996, ITM advanced as an institution of higher learning and not only as a professional training institute, operating directly under the Ministry of Education.
- In 1996, an amendment to the ITM Act of 1976 conferred ITM with a university status with a degree granting power but its name was retained until 1999 when it became Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Universiti Teknologi Mara as follows :
- Pembantu Perawatan Kesihatan U11
- Jururawat U29
- Jurupulih Perubatan U29
- Pegawai Pemulihan Perubatan U41
- Penolong Pegawai Perubatan U29
- Juruteknik Perubatan U19
- Pegawai Perubatan UD43/UD47/UD51/UD53