Jawatan Kosong UiTM Mara - Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) is Malaysia’s largest institution of higher learning in terms of size and population.
Universiti Teknologi MARA is a public university with its main campus located in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. The Shah Alam campus is the flagship institution of the Universiti Teknologi MARA System, the largest university in Malaysia in terms of size and student enrollment and the only public university carrying out intakes twice a year.
The university's faculties comprise 4,000 academics, scholars and researchers. The university has expanded nationwide with four satellite campuses, 12 branch campuses, nine city campuses and 21 affiliated colleges. With this network and over 17,000 staff, the university offers more than 300 academic programmes. It is home to some 172,000 students: bumiputeras and international students. The teaching is fully conducted in English.
UiTM is closely linked to the development of the independent Malaysian nation. It began in November 1956 as Dewan Latehan RIDA (Rural and Industrial Development Authority Training Center) in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. The school later became known as Maktab MARA (MARA College) in 1965. The name change meant that the college no longer operated under RIDA and instead became the most important unit of the MARA Training Division. MARA stands for Majlis Amanah Rakyat (Council of Trust for the People) under the charismatic and dynamic leadership of Tan Sri Arshad Ayub.
In 1967, the college was upgraded to Institut Teknologi MARA (MARA Institute of Technology) or ITM. Its establishment came as a response to a need in Malaysia for trained professionals, especially among Bumiputeras.
ITM's development took three major stages:
- From 1967 to 1976, ITM was an autonomous body with its own 300 acre (1.2 km²) campus in Shah Alam, operating under the Ministry of Rural Development.
- From 1976 to 1996, ITM advanced as an institution of higher learning and not only as a professional training institute, operating directly under the Ministry of Education.
- In 1996, an amendment to the ITM Act of 1976 conferred ITM with a university status with a degree granting power but its name was retained until 1999 when it became Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at Universiti Teknologi Mara as follows :
- Pegawai Penerbitan N41
- Pegawai Sains C41
- Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F41
- Jurutera J41
- Pengurus Asrama N41
- Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam S41
- Pegawai Pergigian U41
- Pegawai Farmasi U41
- Juru X-ray U41
- Pegawai Dietetik U41
- Pegawai Optometri U41
- Pegawai Penilaian W41
- Jururawat Pergigian U40
- Jururawat Pergigian U38
- Jururawat Pergigian U29
- Jururawat U29
- Penolong Pegawai Farmasi U29
- Penolong Pegawai Perubatan U29
- Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran U29
- Juruteknologi Makmal Perubatan U29
- Juruteknologi Pergigian U17
- Pembantu Pembedahan Pergigian U17
- Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F29
- Juruteknik Komputer FT17
- Penolong Arkitek Landskap JA29
- Penolong Jurutera JA29
- Penolong Grafik B27
- Penolong Pegawai Veterinar G27
- Penolong Pegawai Keselamatan KP27
- Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
- Penolong Pengurus Asrama N27
- Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat N22
- Pembantu Setiausaha Pejabat N17
- Pembantu Penyediaan Makanan N17
- Pembantu Penerbitan N17
- Penjaga Jentera Elektrik J17
- Pembantu Perpustakaan S17
- Pembantu Pemuliharaan S17
- Pembantu Belia dan Sukan S17
- Pembantu Kesatria S17
- Operator Loji H11
- Pemandu H11