Jawatan Kosong Hospital Kuala Penyu - Health services in the country’s history began even before independence. Construction of the hospital at that time was to treat the workers in the mining industry. Each of the mine workers must pay 50 cents a year for treatment.
As the mining industry booming in Bangkok, at the end of the 19th century the state had the most hospitals of 15 pieces. Hospitals are the Taiping, Teluk Intan, Tapah, Sg. Siput, Slim River, Sri Manjung, Selama, Parit Buntar, Kuala Kangsar, Kampar, Ipoh, Grik, Changkat Melintang, Batu Gajah dan Tanjung Rambutan. Ministry of Health Malaysia will continue to grow with the increase in health facilities each year. The Ministry is also a reference from neighboring countries in a variety of medical technologies and methods such as Cardiology and Geriatric medicine. Ministry of Health will now focus on the broader health care facilities, particularly in providing fair, accessible and quality. This development is in line with changing patterns of environmental health, health technology development of globalization and liberalization on the pattern of changes in disease, health, environment and technology development at the global level.
About Hospital Kuala Penyu
Hospital Kuala Penyu mula dibina pada 03hb Julai 2001 di kawasan seluas 30.19 ekar yang melibatkan kos pembinaan bernilai RM76 juta. Ia merupakan salah satu projek pembangunan di bawah Rancangan Malaysia Ke-7
Terletak di kilometer 1.5, Jalan Kuala Penyu – Beaufort iaitu kurang lima minit dari Pekan Kuala Penyu, Hospital Kuala Penyu siap dibina pada 30hb Mei 2005 dan mula beroperasi pada 28 Februari 2006
Jawatan Kosong Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia :
- Juruteknik Komputer Gred FT17
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
- Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government (preference to candidates who have Certificate in Computer Science and a Certificate in Information Technology or related certificates.
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including oral exam) in the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Helps identify, implement, maintain and repair any problems whether hardware or software related IT in Turtle Hospital.
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance on all IT equipment Turtle Hospital.
- help ensure the use of IT equipment facilities, LAN network system, server, and Internet in Turtle Hospital that are in good condition.
- Provide IT equipment needs and help the Turtle Hospital during use in daily practice, courses, briefings, etc.
- Ensure all equipment IT equipment properly and neatly arranged.
- perform other duties as directed from time to time.
How to apply
Completed application forms and accompanying referee certified copies should be sent to:
Unit Pengurusan, Hospital Kuala Penyu, WDT No 35, 89740 Kuala Penyu Sabah
Further information and how to apply, please follow :