Jawatan Kosong MOHR - Kementerian Sumber Manusia Malaysia is a Malaysia ministry that manages and develops the energy resources employee.
- Become a leader in the development and management of world-class human resources.
Mission and vision
- Develop a workforce that is productive, informative, disciplined, caring and responsive to changing labor environment towards enhancing economic growth and increasing employment opportunities.
- Promote and maintain harmonious relations between employers and the environment, workers and trade unions for the country's economic progress and prosperity of the people.
- Uphold social justice and maintaining harmonious industrial relations through the resolution of disputes between employers and employees and the recognition of the collective agreement.
- Ensure that trade unions operate democratically, orderly and responsible for helping to achieve the objectives of creating a harmonious industrial relations.
- To be a leader in the development of human resources.
- Ensure the safety and health of workers.
- To develop a workforce that is skilled, knowledgeable and competitive in a harmonious industrial relations environment and social justice.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Updating and implementing policies and labor laws in order to create an efficient, productive and disciplined in addition to having positive values and good work ethics.
- Updating and implementing policies and laws related to occupational safety and health to ensure a healthy working environment and safe.
- Manage an efficient and impartial resolution of disputes between employers and employees to create a conducive working environment.
- Oversee and monitor the development and movement of trade unions to be orderly national interest.
- Managing international relations in the field of labor administration, technical cooperation in matters of labor and human resource development.
- Promote and coordinate the development of the tripartite (tripartite) among workers, employers and the government and create a harmonious relationship towards achieving the goals of Vision 2020.
- Plan and develop human resources through regulation and labor market analysis to formulate policies relating to employment, workforce development and system productivity-linked wages.
- Create jobs and placement.
- Updating and implementing the National Vocational Training Policy and strategies that will meet the training needs of the workforce in the private sector.
- Review, update and develop skills training syllabus (NOSS), Skills Certification System (MOSQ) and skill standards for implementation.
- Updating and effective implementation of social security services to ensure an adequate safety net for workers.
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies in Kementerian Sumber Manusia as follows :
- Penghantar Notis Gred N3
- Pemandu Kenderaan Gred R3
Please apply by onlinw through :