Jawatan Kosong MAXIS - Maxis Communications Berhad - DBA Maxis is a Malaysian mobile network operator headquartered at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was started in the year 1993. It uses the dialing prefixes of "012", "017", "014-2" and "011-12". Their mobile services are provided over the 900 & 1800 MHz GSM band, in the 2100 MHz UMTS band on July 2005 and the first to lanuch 4G LTE in Malaysia in January 2013. Majority of the company's stake is owned by billionaire Ananda Krishnan. The company has total subscribers at 13.95 million as of December 2010. The company primarily operates across Asia-pacific. The company is in preliminary negotiations for selling its Indian unit, Aircel because of alleged regulatory uncertainty and probe against its founder.
Maxis Berhad with its consolidated subsidiaries (together, ‘Maxis’) is the leading integrated communications provider in Malaysia with 12.97 million mobile subscriptions as of 30 June 2010. Since 1995, Maxis’ Malaysian business has been providing a full suite of communication services on multiple platforms to satisfy the needs of individual consumers, small and medium enterprises, and large corporations in Malaysia. Maxis has pioneered and led the Malaysian market in providing innovative mobile products and services. It was the first to launch 3G services, Maxis3G, in March 2005.
In September 2006 it was among the world’s first to use HSDPA, a high-speed upgrade of the 3G network. In December 2009 it was first to introduce to Malaysia, HSPA+, the latest advancement in 3G/HSPA network capabilities, to further enhance its wireless broadband services. Maxis is a leading regional content player with 36.6% of non-voice revenue as part of mobile revenue and 6.7 million active mobile internet users, more than 50% of its customer base (as of 30 June 2010). It continually explores global and local best partnerships with partners such as Western Union, PayPal, the Barclays Premier League and the Lotus Racing Team in Formula One to bring the latest relevant content first to customers.
Maxis actively builds a content ecosystem with partners to advance the Malaysian content industry. It was also the first telecommunication service provider to bring the BlackBerry™ and Apple iPhone™ smart phones to Malaysia. The company in April 2009 unveiled the first-in-the-world commercial near field communication service, which enables customers to use their phones for wave and pay transactions. Maxis’ growth and strong track record of enabling innovation, excellent customer experience and value to stakeholders have won the company numerous awards over the years which include Asian Mobile Operator of the Year by the Asian Mobile News Award in 2008 and Mobile Data Service Provider of the Year (Malaysia) by Frost & Sullivan in 2009. Maxis also received Asia’s Best Employer Award 2010 from Singapore’s Employer Branding Institute.
Maxis Berhad listed in late 2009 in a successful IPO that was ranked as the largest ever in Malaysia and Southeast Asia, raising RM11.2 billion. The IPO was awarded Deal of the Year for 2009 by Finance Asia. Maxis’ vision is to bring advanced communications services to enrich its customers’ lives and businesses, in a manner that is simple and personalised, by efficiently and creatively harnessing leading edge technology, and delivering a brand of service experience that is reliable and enchanting
Jawatan Kosong Maxis Berhad
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Maxis Berhad as follows :
Head Of Broadband Sales Sabah
- Responsible on the overall sale performance of Broadband business in the region
- Provide overall leadership to the sale teams & lead market development initiatives
- Develop the sale programs to meet the Broadband sale objectives
- To manage the expansion of the Broadband dealers in order the ensure enough channel to sell broadband business
- Manage the performance of the Broadband dealers in each region
- Managing all the channels performance in delivering broadband sale objectives
- Responsible in plan, execute & monitor the broadband sale ground activities
- Responsible to prepare the update & sale report
- Implement and track National broadband campaigns
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sales & Dealer Management.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives/Assist Manager specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Job role in Management or Supervisor/Team Lead.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Operations and Financial
- Head Of Sales & Services Sarawak
- Head of Project Office
- Executive,Change Management Activities
- IT Principle Engineer, Tools and Performance Management
- Assistant Principal Engineer – Core System Operations (IP Core/Security)
- Field Operations Technician
- Dealer Manager, Channel Sales (Senior Executive Equivalent)