Jawatan Kosong Sapura Kencana - SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad - SapuraKencana is one of the world's largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions provider. The Group's principal business include providing end-to-end solutions and services to the upstream petroleum industry, and covers activities such as installation of offshore pipelines and structures, fabrication of offshore structures, accommodation and support vessels, drilling vessels, hook-up and commissioning, topside maintenance services, underwater services, offshore geotechnical and geophysical services, project management, diving services, offshore support services, infrastructure and specialised steel fabrication works.
With a workforce of over 9,000 people, the Group's global presence can be seen in over 20 countries ranging from Malaysia and China to Australia, Middle East, America, Brazil and beyond.
1. Executive Director’s Assistant
- Track record of successful working at Executive level and awareness of needs of business in complex, politically sensitive environment
- Sound experience of advanced administration with extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and owerPoint with ability to create and maintain financial spreadsheets and presentations to advanced level.
- Evidence of successful management of complex diary and travel arrangements at senior level on regular basis
- Evidence of success in prioritising and dealing with high level sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on regular basis
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong influencing skills with evidence of success in influencing and negotiating for time and resources at all levels
- Successful oversight of records management systems in complex organisational settings
- Effective and assertive interpersonal skills that gains the confidence and the trust of managers and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to various audiences
- A strong understanding of business and organisational risk to analyse situations, apply judgement and make decisions that could affect the Company’s reputation, financial or legal position
- No constraint on travelling and working long hours
- Trust-worthy to handle confidential and sensitive information and assignments.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Pleasant appearance/dressing
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in similar capacity.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both communications and written.
- Pleasant personality, good telephone etiquette and customer oriented attribute