Jawatan Kosong Sapura Kencana - SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad - SapuraKencana is one of the world's largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions provider. The Group's principal business include providing end-to-end solutions and services to the upstream petroleum industry, and covers activities such as installation of offshore pipelines and structures, fabrication of offshore structures, accommodation and support vessels, drilling vessels, hook-up and commissioning, topside maintenance services, underwater services, offshore geotechnical and geophysical services, project management, diving services, offshore support services, infrastructure and specialised steel fabrication works.
With a workforce of over 9,000 people, the Group's global presence can be seen in over 20 countries ranging from Malaysia and China to Australia, Middle East, America, Brazil and beyond.
Jawatan Kosong SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill the vacancies at SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad as follows :
1. Risk Engineer
- Degree or Diploma in any equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in oil and gas industry with specialty in risk and quality
- Outgoing personality and able to handle/facilitate workshops
- Able to understand project schedule and have eyes for details
- Good oral and written English and able to converse the language
- Possess high sense of responsibility and dedicated to complete any particular task
- Able to understand and use Risk Management system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess Bachelor Degree of Laws (Honours)
- Possess approximately 7 years of working experience
- Possess good negotiation and drafting skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well versed in tender and procurement process
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia and computer literate
- Ability to perform and manage numerous assigned tasks while meeting rigorous performance standards and tight deadlines
- Ability to work as a member of multi-disciplinary team
- Capable to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Possess strong commitment towards work
- An analytical thinker who can quickly learn new things, develop useful expertise and produce significant contributions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with proven experience in Payroll and Compensation.
- Knowledge of computerized payroll software and systems,and statutory requirement.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to taxation.
- Good leadership skills and interpersonal skills.